Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Mountain Trip

A week ago, we went as a family to Lake Louise and Banff. We stayed in a great room at the Fox in Banff - they have a grotto hot tub! We put Juniper in her bathing suit and headed down there, she hung out on the pool deck while daddy soaked. 

Fox

D surprised me with a mani-pedi at the spa at Chateau Lake Louise. I promptly ruined it by putting on my socks and boots too soon, but it was still nice to soak my feet for a while. We had a great lunch before my appointment and D got to spend some quality alone time with Juniper.

Juniper having lunch at Chateau Lake Louise

It was a bit of a foggy, drizzly couple of days in the mountains, but we still were able to get a few decent photos.

Lake Louise
Bug & Mommy
Daddy & Bug

Family self portrait








No comments:

Post a Comment